Camping Safaris allow you to take safaris a step further into experiencing the true essence of life among the wilderness in Africa. Ofcourse, another advantage is that camping is always more economical allowing you to save money that would normally be spent on hotels and lodges.
On camping safari you are provided with the following:
1. Sturdy insect-proof dome tents 6 foot 2 inch high at center
2. Thick mattresses (typically 6")
4. Full mess facilities.
5. Safari Vehicle & Driver
6. Camp staff
8. Supervisor / Guide.
9. Meals are provided and prepared by over a campfire by your cook
10. Lounge and Bar
11. Swimming Pool (restricted to certain camps)
12. Private, en-suite bathrooms with hot showers.